Thankz for being there for me : )
Talking to Ade now. Nt that I'm nt listening to her, it's juz that I can multi-task. Haha...alright! Ade is someone I can talk to when I'm feeling down. It's coz of her unique way of thinking & more imptly coz of her encouragement for me to persevere in bball. She never fails to give me the support I nd, especially when I have to stand on my own 2 feet when I'm in this SMU bball team. Ade also said that I nd to be independent now that I'm in Uni, I know that too but even having a mentally strong person like me also nds support which I haven't been getting in SMU. Thankz Ade! Thankz for everything...
Actually, after the friendly game with RP, I felt really lousy coz I didn't give my best during the little time I played in court. I'm disappointed with my performance so I tried calling people, didn't wanna be alone but Cheryl wasn't free, Ade also nt free, then I msged him to 陪 me for dinner. Surprised that he could make it. When I reached Hougang Mall, he was already there & he told me juz had dinner with her. Hmmm...gd to know that he sent her back (nice rite? That's what he shld do anyway)
He's sweet today coz he accompanied me the whole night, listening to me talk & encouraging me. Yah! He's very encouraging, to me, I feel that that's the real him. Although a man of few words but make some sense when he's serious. He could also be leaving for Aceh soon. I'm worried for him lah! Heard that the situation is quite devastating so I told him to be mentally prepared if he really goes there. Anyway...he knows how to take care of himself. Diaoz! I worry too much!
It's been a long time that I had a hard cry & it was when he's beside me (hate the fact I have to cry with him there, too sad too think too much liao). Thankz for the tissue : ) Thankz for the encouragement : ) Thankz for the pat on the head & a supporting shoulder : ) Thankz for wanting to play ball with me, to help me train before you leave for Aceh. I appreciate that & dunno how to thank you enough. Really! It meant alot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home